Good handwriting is an asset; helps in Memory DevelopmentMon 11 Dec 2023
How does having a good handwriting help in your memory development. Read to know more.
It is true! Good handwriting is always an asset and it does help in Memory Development
Renowned American author Nelson DeMille has correctly stated: “I like the process of pencil and paper as opposed to a machine. I think the writing is better when it’s done in handwriting.’ Indeed good handwriting is really very essential for a good presentation and it also helps to develop an individual’s memory.
GOOD HANDWRITING is a vital aspect of life which many individuals many a times consider not too important. Unnecessarily hasty writing is not going to benefit at all. Why write in haste and have bad handwriting and bad and untidy presentations.
It is not really so difficult to have good handwriting at all once you decide to take out the time to write well. And why write ugly. Ugly handwriting is the exact opposite of those beautiful neat and often Calligraphic looking works of art that we all envy.
10 GOOD HANDWRITING IMPROVEMENT TIPS INCLUDE:
- Choose the correct pen/ pencil; the pen by which your hand is relaxed and you feel comfortable and which you can smoothly write. It doesn’t mean you need a fancy gold fountain pen with jewel-studded nib but something you are really comfortable with.
- Finger Painting is a very vital skill as well as it helps you to improve muscles tips. Do try doing it as it is a very creative and thought provoking exercise.
- And along with Finger Handwriting; Air Handwriting too is a wonderful tool to practice letters and numbers. E.g. draw an “M” in the air and later take more such letters. This is a wonderful activity because you can do it with letters, numbers, names, and words.
- Also a great aspect of air handwriting is the fact that you can do it anywhere at any time. Remember the best learning tool is one that you can take with you wherever you go!
- Understand the reason why you want to improve your writing so that you can FOCUS accordingly. As Well-known American Filmmaker George Lucas has rightly said: “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.’’
- Get a proper grip which should be light and there should be no undue tension in your hand position.
- It is good to write fast; but not at the cost of good handwriting. Even in the exam; write fast but with good handwriting.
- Examine what you are writing. Take a notebook and on a paper write some words; trying to join each alphabet. There are some letters you are very comfortable with and some that you are not too comfortable with. See whether your letters are properly formed or not. With some people; their “a” and “g” are left open at the top and for some people their “u” and “y” are confusing.
- If an individual likes a style of writing; get tracing paper and begin to copy it; with practice the person can make that style his/her style and it will be beneficial.
- Practice whenever you can. Take every opportunity to write longhand instead of on a keyboard. If you’re a writer, or need to write a report, consider doing your first draft using pen and paper. Practice your handwriting for 10-20 minutes each day, and you should start to see improvements quite quickly.
About the writer: Minoo Jokhi is a Mathemagician cum Memory Development Trainer based in Mumbai, India. He trains people of all ages right from 4 to 80 years of age and shows them how to increase their Memory-Power and once and for all shatter the myth that memory is neither good nor bad but in reality, is trained or untrained. Readers can contact him via email at [email protected] or follow him at http://www.minoojokhi.in/
Disclaimer: All views and opinions expressed in The Brew Opinion – our opinion section – are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of TheBrew.ae, the company, or any of its members.
Memory enhancement link system advantages Memory enhancement link system advantages