‘Share the Joy, Give a Toy’ campaign is back; donate your pre-loved toys this RamadanWed 29 Mar 2023
- After a huge turnout last year, Fun City, Fun Block, Fun Ville, Fun Works and Tridom stores across the UAE have partnered with Emirates Red Crescent to make a difference in the lives of children in the region
- Starting this Ramadan, guests can visit any of the stores and donate their preloved toys in a good condition.
Dubai: Landmark Leisure, the entertainment division of Landmark Group, operator of family entertainment centers, announces the ‘Share the Joy, Give a Toy’ campaign during the Holy month of Ramadan after a phenomenal response to the campaign was received last year during the same period. All the toy donations received during this campaign will be sent to children in need in association with Emirates Red Crescent.
The region’s favorite family entertainment centers will have designated boxes at Fun City, Fun Ville, Fun Block, Fun Works, and Tridom stores. The toys gathered as a part of this campaign will be given to children in need.
The community awareness initiative was introduced by Landmark Leisure across the Fun City, Fun Block, Fun Ville, Fun Works, and Tridom stores last year where over 8500 toys found a new home.
Kids along with their parents are welcome to enjoy the big rides, kiddie rides, video games, and redemption machines, while they bring along their pre-loved toys and leave them in the dedicated boxes that are located across all stores. The initiative is all about the act of spreading joy and inculcating a giving nature among kids at a very young age, during the Holy Month of Giving.
Silvio Liedtke, Chief Executive Officer of Landmark Leisure, GCC & India, said, “Play is essential for the overall development of children, and it has a crucial role in developing their cognitive, physical, social, and emotional well-being.”
“Landmark Leisure is committed to providing a world-class entertainment experience while creating a positive impact on the lives of children across the region. We were extremely pleased with the way our guests contributed wholeheartedly the previous year and look forward to many years of spreading cheer and supporting children in need across the world with this campaign.” he added.
- Manar Mall, Ground Floor, Al Muntasir Road, RAK (Ground Floor)
- Al Hamra Mall, Level 1, Al Hamra Village, RAK
- Safeer Mall, Level 2 Safeer Mall, Sharjah, Sharjah
- Arabian Center, Level 1, Al Khawaneej Road, Mirdif, Dubai
- Fun Block Arabian is located in Arabian Center Mall , 1st floor Opposite to Red Tag Store .
- Ibn Battuta Mall, Andalusia Court, Jebel Ali Village, Dubai
- Funblock, First Avenue Mall, Motor City, Dubai, UAE (Ground Floor)
- Bawadi Mall, Level 1, Zayed Bin Sultan Road, Al Ain, UAE
- Barari Outlet Mall, Al Mizyad, Al Dhaer 4, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Zero 6 Mall, University City Road, Al Juraina Sharjah (1st Floor)
- Safeer Mall, Level 1, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St – College St Junction, Nuaimiyah, Ajman
- Al Wahda street Sharjah, Al Ghubaiba area next to Sharjah city for Humanitarian service opposite side
- Century Mall, Level 1, New Al Anjaimat Road, Fujairah
- Fujairah Mall, Fujairah
- Century Mall, Level 1, Century Mall, Mamzar, Dubai
- Oasis Centre, Level 3, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Mercato, Level 1, Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai
- Ruwais Mall, Level 1, Ruwais Mall , Abu Dhabi,
- Yas Mall, Level 1, Yas Mall Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Al Seef Village Mall, Level 1 Al Muntazah , Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Abu Dhabi Mall, Level 3, Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dalma Mall, Level 2, 19th Street, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE